MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Not importing all music

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Not importing all music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I select my Z:\ drive with all the music and such on it, I only get a fragment of what is on there, not everything. It seems to only take what is in the Z:\Downloads\ folder and I have no idea why. I want the entire Z:\ drive. Im using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.
What formats are those other files in and is Z: an external medium?
(02-24-2014, 04:34 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]What formats are those other files in and is Z: an external medium?

Tons of different formats, though nothing too obscure I think. I have to run CCCP to use them all though so its everything that that covers. Its a 1TB drive and it isnt organized. No, Z: is an internal drive I use for downloaded stuff. I have 3 internal hdds.
(02-24-2014, 04:40 AM)Skiggygore Wrote: [ -> ]Tons of different formats, though nothing too obscure I think.

Can you try to import some songs from other folders manually? Does that work? Can you import subfolders other than Downloads?