MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - 'Get Artwork...' doesn't work (Windows 8)

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: 'Get Artwork...' doesn't work (Windows 8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I had Songbird on W8, it could not find album covers with the 'Get Artwork...' function. When I upgraded to W8.1 it did work. But now I'm back to Windows 8 because the new update in W8.1 caused a blank black screen when booting.

Now I see Nightingale is the new follow up to Songbird. However the function also doesn't seem to work on Nightingale with Windows 8 fully updated.
Is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.
The Get Artwork functionality of Songbird and Nightingale are identical. Maybe you had an extension to fetch the artwork from an external provider if no local file could be found, or you had different settings for the local file search.