MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - TagNinja: Cannot make it run

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: TagNinja: Cannot make it run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the add-on TagNinja, but I don't find any menu-item to run it. Can anybody help me? I have quite a lot of files that are not tagged correctly and would like to fix them.
As I could not use TagNinja I tested an external program for automatic tagging (MusicBrainz Picard). It works fine. But the problem is that Nightingale does not update the external modified metadata for files that are in the database. Or is there a way to force this?
TagNinja adds a button on the right end of the toolbar with a little tag icon. You select the titles to tag and then click the button.
(12-22-2013, 11:00 PM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]TagNinja adds a button on the right end of the toolbar with a little tag icon. You select the titles to tag and then click the button.
OK, I found it. Thank you very much!