MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Library Organization

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Library Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has there been any consideration of implementing file organization based on ID3 tags? It seems like a pretty basic feature but I haven't been able to find any decent open-source players that can do this.

If Nightingale had this feature, I'd switch from iTunes in a heartbeat- and I think a lot of other people would, too.
You mean that it organizes your music in folders based on the musics tags? That'd be Issue #105.
Cool! Thank you.

(12-05-2013, 08:59 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]You mean that it organizes your music in folders based on the musics tags? That'd be Issue #105.