MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Smart Playlist Issue

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Smart Playlist Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've searched the forum to find some topic that deals with the smart playlist properties problem, but haven;t found it...
Songbird also had this problem, and is one of the reasons i searched for alternative, Nightingale is awesome, as long as it fixes Songbird;s issues Smile
If you want to create smart playlist with File Location properties, it ends up adding all music in your library... I haven;t tried all the options, but i know it works for Artist and Album for sure...
IT would be so awesome if you could fix this issue
I've heard of the issue, but can't ind it in the issue tracker. I didn't search the forum, but you said you already did that, so no point there. I remember there being issues with URI patterns and the file location filtering, but it's only vague.
Reproduceable for me, thus I opt for creating this issue at github.