MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - MashTape

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: MashTape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,Does mash tape link to youtube or is mine faulty?, I can get the pics but no video's. Answer please. Thanks.
It is supposed to - on the git version it doesn't seem to work quite correctly for me right now...but I'm using a git build, so that's probably why.
Thank you for your rely ilikenwf , could you explain a bit further please? Don't know what the git version means. Thanks.
I just mean, on the non-developer version it should be working. The git version is a version built from the current work in progress code.
Which one is the non developer version. (Sorry to be a pain). Thank you.
A non developer version of Nightingale is a version downloaded from the frontpage, the downloads page or built from the 1.12 tag.
A non-developer version of MashTape is a version downloaded from the first-run dialog or http://addons.getnightingale.com .
Thanks for your reply. Regards.