MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Show sample rate & bit depth

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Show sample rate & bit depth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm using Nightingale from the beginning (I used Songobird first) for my Hd audio collection. Is there a way to show the complete data rate of a file? I mean: if you - in Linux - look for properties/audio, you have the data rate of the fine (96/24 or 44.1/16 and so on).
It would be interesting for audiophiles to know if the file they're listening to is Hd or not. Programs like DeaDBeef do this...

Thanks
Stefano
Italy
(09-16-2013, 10:40 PM)SteveItaly Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to show the complete data rate of a file?

You can display additional information as column (right-click the column header in any playlist, and select it), or with the details pane add-on.

That way, the columns sample rate and bit rate will probably be interesting for you. I'm not sure if there is a way to display the sample size or whatever the /24 or /16 is in your example.
Thanks. I'll try this evening.

Stefano