MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Play Count Sync with Android

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Play Count Sync with Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm just starting to use Nightingale to sync musics to my android device. I have one question regarding the sync process. Is it possible to sync the play counts from my android phone to the software?

Many thanks,
As far as I know currently not. This is very dependent on the player you use on Android. Some don't even store this information.
Currently, the only player software that we have a back-sync for is Rockbox (and it's not really tested, as no developer uses it), there is a android port available, but not sure if / how it works with that.