MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Change columns displayed or searched

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Change columns displayed or searched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to be able to change the way my library is displayed, or searched for, for example, by Composer, or filtered by year. I'm only thinking of using already existing metadata fields. I clicked on the options button in the library window but nothing comes up. Suggestions?
Search should be full-text. To get a filtered list, use Smart Playlists. you can define very complex and in-depth filters with them.
Thanks, but I can't seem to use the Composer field (not Artist or Album Artist.) Does that clarify my question? Also, what do you mean by "Search should be full-text."?
Okay. So I reread the title of the thread too.
to add a column to the list, just right click on the headers (where the type of the column is written). by clicking on one of those headers you can order the library by this property.
Where can't you use the composer field for what?

If you enter any term into the searchbar, it should search for matches in every field of a title, so you can search for composers, that's what I mean by full-text.