MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Sync to same folder structure

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Sync to same folder structure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Android phone keeps music files in this folder structure: Music/[Artist]/[Album]/[Trackfile]. Is it possible to sync and create in the target the correct folder structure? It seems Nightingale is just dumping the files right into the target Music folder.
(08-09-2013, 07:09 AM)MediumRare Wrote: [ -> ]My Android phone keeps music files in this folder structure: Music/[Artist]/[Album]/[Trackfile]. Is it possible to sync and create in the target the correct folder structure? It seems Nightingale is just dumping the files right into the target Music folder.

From the synchronization panel, click at the arrow down symbol on the right of the "Current Profile" field. In the "Sync features" tab appearing below, choose "Re-organize song files in target folder", switch to the "Structure" tab and enter a valid schema, in your case something like
Code:
%albumartist%/%album%/%tracknumber% - %title%
In the box below the schema ("Number of digits for track number tag") you probably want something like 2, so files will get names like "Artist/Album/01 - Title.ext".

For more information, head to the synchronization manual by clicking at the manual button at the bottom of the synchronization panel or by opening a new tab in Nightingale and enter the following url:
Code:
chrome://foldersync/content/manual/en/profiles.htm#structure
Perfect! Thanks.
Great to see your issue solved Smile - I'm [closing] here.