MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Some questions about music player

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Some questions about music player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

1) Why music volume in player not identical to music volume in kde mixer?
2) Why icon in kde panel not a music player icon, but the x window manager icon?
3) why current song not selected in playlist?

Link on screenshot.

Is this bug or feature?

Sorry for my bad English.
=================
Fedora 18 86x_64, KDE 4.10.2
As for the first two: our linux volume control is pretty messed up. We will for sure rewrite that for the next release.
Your third point is a design decision. You can add the functionality with this add-on.
Thanks for answers.
(04-26-2013, 11:15 PM)cann Wrote: [ -> ]3) why current song not selected in playlist?

To select the currently playing song, you can click on the song title in the media control plate; if you want the focus to follow the playback install the add-on freaktechnik mentioned.
FWIW on my KDE system (Kubuntu 13.04), the application icon looks fine (I'm currently running 1.11.1, Build 0 (20120716225124), but I briefly installed the latest version and it looked fine too, from memory.

[Image: uU8qVf2.png]