MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Nightingale 1.12 build 2430 crashes

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Nightingale 1.12 build 2430 crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can consistently crash Nightingale 1.12 build 2430. OS is OpenSuse 12.2.
Steps to reproduce:
Open Nightingale. It comes up with 'Music' selected in the left Library pane. In the 'Music' tab right-click on any track and select e.g. 'View Metadata'. Then cancel out the Metadata window.
Click 'Shoutcast' in the left Library pane, and Nightingale is gone:
/opt/nightingale/nightingale: line 146: 7616 Segmentation fault "$prog" ${1+"$@"}
This seems to be exactly reproducible. It doesn't really matter what right-click option is chosen for a given track, probably anyone will do.
The build is self-compiled, time stamp 20121229150850.
Quite possibly an issue with Shoutcast, then...?
I can confirm this...I think it's with Shoutcast?

One of the other xul/frontend guys want to see what's going on?
weird, I have to test this... do you have mashTape installed ?
(01-02-2013, 10:20 PM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]weird, I have to test this... do you have mashTape installed ?

Yes. My list of installed extensions:
7digital
AdblockPlus
Concerts
Last.fm
Last.fm Album Art
mashTape
MediaFlow
MLyrics
New Tab Button
Playlist Export Tool
Shoutcast
Ok, remove mashTape and retry please.
(01-02-2013, 11:54 PM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, remove mashTape and retry please.
There is no difference, still crashing.

(01-03-2013, 12:24 AM)tibitts Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2013, 11:54 PM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, remove mashTape and retry please.
There is no difference, still crashing.

There is another problem though. With 1.12 removing an extension doesn't actually remove it from the Add-on manager after restart of NG. Only the 'Remove' button is greyed out. Despite removing it, the 'Enable/Disable' button in the Add-on manager still works. So I'm not sure if it's really gone or not.
It doesn't seem to exist anymore in the profile's extensions folder though.
Related to #144?

Cannot reproduce on Windows.
Nope...happened with the old deps too.