MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - 2.something for windows

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: 2.something for windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got a compiled version of the 2 build for windows that I can get a copy of?

I could try and build it myself if someone points me in the right direction.

S
(10-08-2012, 04:59 PM)SteveW Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone got a compiled version of the 2 build for windows that I can get a copy of?

I could try and build it myself if someone points me in the right direction.

S

You can find some testing builds at sourceforge. Note that some builds there are highly experimental (they usually have a description in the version number, e.g. "taglib").

To build for yourself, see the Windows Build Article in the Nightingale Wiki. However, I doubt you want to build by yourself?

Why do you need a 2.0 build? Maybe there is also a way to help you without a build?
We haven't gotten all the deps building right on windows yet, so you'd be stuck using the SB deps to build...
(10-09-2012, 07:09 AM)ilikenwf Wrote: [ -> ]We haven't gotten all the deps building right on windows yet, so you'd be stuck using the SB deps to build...

Which is done automatically, as we host a mirror of them at sourceforge. You do not need to care about this when building using the method in the wiki, it will download needed stuff automatically.
True, it's just so that in the case hits a bump in the road, it's because we're in between releases.