MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Last.fm add-on not sending loved tracks to last.fm account

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Last.fm add-on not sending loved tracks to last.fm account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-03-2013, 09:48 AM)MrsHolmes Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this is another problem i came along in Windows... When I use the Love button in the player, it doesn't get registered... so I actually have to go to Last.fm site and manually "love" it.... I;m getting frustrated, half of the songs dont get scrobbled and i cant love any tracks! Argh...:S

Just wanted to add that the Love button is working for me in Mac builds now, and it has been for a while. Unfortunately I can't remember what build was the one to fix it.

I can confirm the problem still exists in my Windows build version, which is a nightly from about 2 months ago.
(11-03-2013, 09:48 AM)MrsHolmes Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have to go to Last.fm site and manually "love" it

The Last.fm Sidebar Addon helps to quickly manually love a track, since it provides a link to the song's last.fm page right in the side bar.
Essentially, whether i use last.fm sidebar addon, or go to my profile via last.fm add on, i end up with same amount of clicks, since i keep MLyrics in my sidebar and mashtape in bottom bar most of the time, and besides, last.fm doesnt update that quickly, sometimes doesnt update at all Big Grin ... but thanks for the suggestion Smile
(11-04-2013, 11:12 AM)MrsHolmes Wrote: [ -> ]Essentially, whether i use last.fm sidebar addon, or go to my profile via last.fm add on, i end up with same amount of clicks, since i keep MLyrics in my sidebar and mashtape in bottom bar most of the time, and besides, last.fm doesnt update that quickly, sometimes doesnt update at all Big Grin ... but thanks for the suggestion Smile

Heh, never thought to do it that way...thank you lol
Has this been corrected in any of the recent nightly versions? I'm running the current version (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/fi...urce=files) on Windows 7, and still am not seeing "loved" tracks show up on my last.fm account. I can probably figure out downloading and compiling a nightly version if needed, but would prefer to stick to a stable release if possible. Thanks in advance!
(10-23-2014, 01:14 PM)jet1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Has this been corrected in any of the recent nightly versions? I'm running the current version (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/fi...urce=files) on Windows 7, and still am not seeing "loved" tracks show up on my last.fm account. I can probably figure out downloading and compiling a nightly version if needed, but would prefer to stick to a stable release if possible.  Thanks in advance!

Make sure to also install the nightly version of the last.fm extension, as its not directly integrated in the nightly itself.
(10-23-2014, 10:53 PM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2014, 01:14 PM)jet1966 Wrote: [ -> ]Has this been corrected in any of the recent nightly versions? I'm running the current version (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/fi...urce=files) on Windows 7, and still am not seeing "loved" tracks show up on my last.fm account. I can probably figure out downloading and compiling a nightly version if needed, but would prefer to stick to a stable release if possible.  Thanks in advance!

Make sure to also install the nightly version of the last.fm extension, as its not directly integrated in the nightly itself.

Yeah, I guess I wasn't clear. I haven't tried a nightly version, I'm currently just using the most recent release, which is "Version: Nightingale 1.12.1, Build 2454 (20140111214227), Last.FM 1.0.11.2454", from January.

I was hoping/thinking this should've been fixed in the current release and wouldn't need to download and compile. Are you telling me I should definitely try the nightly version instead? Thanks!
I don't personally use the last.fm extension that often, so I do not know why this bug persists for you, let alone that it was ever fixed. OR in other words: using nightly might help you, or it could not. Maybe even logging out of lastm.fm and logging back in will fix it. Or disabling and reenabling the extension (with restarts inbetween). I guess, that's not the reply you wanted, but it's the only reply I can give.
(10-24-2014, 05:39 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]I don't personally use the last.fm extension that often, so I do not know why this bug persists for you, let alone that it was ever fixed. OR in other words: using nightly might help you, or it could not. Maybe even logging out of lastm.fm and logging back in will fix it. Or disabling and reenabling the extension (with restarts inbetween). I guess, that's not the reply you wanted, but it's the only reply I can give.

Ok, thanks, was just looking for info. Not knowing is fine. I appreciate the work the team puts into this, and I'm glad Songbird lives on. I'll see if any of those suggestions help out.
Pages: 1 2