MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - select all songs in one playlist

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: select all songs in one playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
Maybe I've simply just not found the possibility, if so, please let me know how to select all songs in a playlist at once, like with a ctrl-a or so.

If not, I'd like to suggest that as feature for a future release Smile
Maybe I didn't get what you are trying to do but I'm using 1.11.1 and ctrl+a does work. You might have to click on the playlist window or select one track before ctrl+a though.
(07-24-2012, 12:12 AM)Willynux Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I didn't get what you are trying to do but I'm using 1.11.1 and ctrl+a does work. You might have to click on the playlist window or select one track before ctrl+a though.

maybe the clicking was the problem. sorry for the bother. I thought I had tried that.
[moved] to Helpdesk and [closed].