MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Chaos!

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Chaos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chaos (don't be afraid it's just a tic, I say hello like that), I'm new user of nightingale.
I'm french, i'm 18 years old, I'm under gentoo and i use openbox.

I search a good music player during a long time...
Rhythmbox and amarok so heavy, banshee need the fuc**** pulseaudio as dependency, audacious is good but so minimalist... And i found nightingale!
There 2-3 thing that miss to this soft but it's so good to have a music player who make what i want, make it good and don't need dependency like the half of kde.

I think it will be great to get nightingale in portage so I work on an ebuild.

So, hello Big Grin
It's always good to see someone new. If you want to make a Gentoo build that would be great! Feel free to post a link to your package when you've built it. Welcome aboard!
Welcome Eraindil Smile

By curiosity where do you live in France ?
Lozere,
10% humains, 90% vaches!
Good place to be free Big Grin
Nice Wink
Well I'm living at Saint-Nazaire currently, but I'm from Vendée Big Grin
What's up Eraindil ?
Still interested ?
Yeah I'm still using this amazing soft :p