MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Album Art no longer recognized

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Album Art no longer recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I switched from Ubuntu to Arch Linux a while back, I noticed that Nightingale stopped loading my album artwork; which I had painstakingly added manually to almost every album in my library. The images are still in the tag, as I can see it in EasyTag. SongNotifier also displays my album artwork somehow, but I would like to have this feature back in Nightingale proper.
(07-08-2012, 06:02 AM)Alittlemurkling Wrote: [ -> ]When I switched from Ubuntu to Arch Linux a while back, I noticed that Nightingale stopped loading my album artwork; which I had painstakingly added manually to almost every album in my library. The images are still in the tag, as I can see it in EasyTag. SongNotifier also displays my album artwork somehow, but I would like to have this feature back in Nightingale proper.

Tracked as issue #110.
(07-08-2012, 08:04 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]Tracked as issue #110.

Thank you.

I have discovered that Nighingale will load the album artwork from the tag if it is a PNG image however. I guess it has problems handling JPEG?
Could you retry with the specs about the import bug given here? https://github.com/nightingale-media-pla...nt-6088265
(07-09-2012, 07:39 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]Could you retry with the specs about the import bug given here? https://github.com/nightingale-media-pla...nt-6088265

That bug states that it only happens with OGG files... Or do you want me to check for that too?
I mean the thing with the resolutions and sizes in the comment linked.