MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Double clicked tracks always go to PartyRuffle

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Double clicked tracks always go to PartyRuffle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use and love PartyRuffle Add-on but sometimes I just want to listen to an album from start to finish. So I go to "Music", type the name of the album and press play. Nothing happens. If I double click on the first track it gets added to partyruffle queue. As soon as I disable the add-on Ngale behaves as I would expect, the selected tracks are played on the main Music folder.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug/feature?
(06-21-2012, 06:55 AM)Willynux Wrote: [ -> ]I use and love PartyRuffle Add-on but sometimes I just want to listen to an album from start to finish. So I go to "Music", type the name of the album and press play. Nothing happens. If I double click on the first track it gets added to partyruffle queue. As soon as I disable the add-on Ngale behaves as I would expect, the selected tracks are played on the main Music folder.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug/feature?

Hey, you may have already figured this out, but I'm guessing you had one of the Enqueuing options selected in the PartyRuffle options under the Now Playing List tab.
Hi there,
Actually, it is ok now but I don't remember what I did. I couldn't find the now playing list that you mention though (just to check if this was the issue). I went to Edit > preferences > add-ons > partyruffle > preferences and all I can see is import/export , no tabs there.

(09-16-2012, 07:27 AM)zjays Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, you may have already figured this out, but I'm guessing you had one of the Enqueuing options selected in the PartyRuffle options under the Now Playing List tab.
It's not in the preferences menu, you have to click on the PartyRuffle tab that is under Playlists, in the left pane with the rest of your playlists. Then you'll see the Options menu underneath the list of songs.

(09-23-2012, 02:07 AM)Willynux Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
Actually, it is ok now but I don't remember what I did. I couldn't find the now playing list that you mention though (just to check if this was the issue). I went to Edit > preferences > add-ons > partyruffle > preferences and all I can see is import/export , no tabs there.

(09-16-2012, 07:27 AM)zjays Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, you may have already figured this out, but I'm guessing you had one of the Enqueuing options selected in the PartyRuffle options under the Now Playing List tab.
Umh, I don't have this options menu Huh
I'm using ngale 1.11.1 in gnu/linux maybe it's a matter of different versions or different configuration options. Anyways, thanks for the heads up!

(09-23-2012, 05:20 AM)zjays Wrote: [ -> ]It's not in the preferences menu, you have to click on the PartyRuffle tab that is under Playlists, in the left pane with the rest of your playlists. Then you'll see the Options menu underneath the list of songs.

(09-23-2012, 02:07 AM)Willynux Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

It's in the right botton corner, on the left of the "Refresh" button in PartyRuffle.
However, if you can't fix it I'd suggest starting with a fresh profile. To migrate your data you can use BirdBackup and similiar.