MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - issue with Last.Fm, and how to install it on OpenSuse_

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: issue with Last.Fm, and how to install it on OpenSuse_
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ask for authorization on last.fm 1 at 3 times, maybe you can work on that.

and I want to know how-to install nightingale con opensuse??

using OpenSuse 12.1 x86_64 and Nightingale 1.11.0
(04-29-2012, 01:34 AM)koxmoz Wrote: [ -> ]ask for authorization on last.fm 1 at 3 times, maybe you can work on that.

and I want to know how-to install nightingale con opensuse??

using OpenSuse 12.1 x86_64 and Nightingale 1.11.0

I'm sorry but I don't think I did get your point. I dont use last.fm so I probably can't help you with the issue. It would be a good start if you write what you did (1. install last.fm addon. 2. clicked statusbar icon. 3. ... etc) and what happend (error message, etc.).

For installing on linux, you can choose a folder freely afaik. Just extract the files, and you're ready to go.
(04-29-2012, 09:57 PM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but I don't think I did get your point. I dont use last.fm so I probably can't help you with the issue. It would be a good start if you write what you did (1. install last.fm addon. 2. clicked statusbar icon. 3. ... etc) and what happened (error message, etc.).

ok, my mistake, proces:

1-Install the last.fm from the page of Add-ons
- Restart Nightingale
2- click in the gray icon of Last.fm
- put my Username and password, and click on Loggin
3- open a new tab with the web page for authorize Nightingale use Last.fm
4- listen music, and work
5- close Nightingale go to sleep (ñ_ñ)
6- Open Nightingale
- automatically open again a tab with the web page for authorize Nightingale use Last.fm
7- you have 2 Option:
a- authorize Nightingale and go to step "4"
b- if you close the tab, last.fm don't work, and you have to go to the step "2"

(04-29-2012, 09:57 PM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]For installing on linux, you can choose a folder freely afaik. Just extract the files, and you're ready to go.

i though there is a script to install on /usr/share/applications, or if exist a RPM package? maybe i should look on developer section_

thanks, good luck

PD: sorry my bad english_
Sorry to ask but when you had the tab open to authorize first time, did you close it? Its just that if I that if I don't close a tab it will open automatically the next time you start Nightingale.

I think someone has done a RPM but not sure.
(04-30-2012, 12:49 AM)koxmoz Wrote: [ -> ]i though there is a script to install on /usr/share/applications, or if exist a RPM package? maybe i should look on developer section_

Have a look at this thread, that's where the rpm discussion is taking place.
(04-30-2012, 04:48 PM)nighthawk Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to ask but when you had the tab open to authorize first time, did you close it? Its just that if I that if I don't close a tab it will open automatically the next time you start Nightingale.

I think someone has done a RPM but not sure.

Yes, I close the tab, but open again... and again... 2 at 3 times, its like the plugnin "forget" the authorization.

@rsjtdrjgfuzkfg

checking the link