MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Nightingale wont access the music library

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Nightingale wont access the music library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just installed on Ubuntu Hardy (8.04)
and when I added /storage2/Storage2/'Audio Visual'/Music as my music library, it wouldnt browse any of the 30gb of mp3's. I also tried accessing the home folder and it would read anything in there either.
(03-30-2012, 05:11 AM)startreksteve Wrote: [ -> ]Just installed on Ubuntu Hardy (8.04)
and when I added /storage2/Storage2/'Audio Visual'/Music as my music library, it wouldnt browse any of the 30gb of mp3's. I also tried accessing the home folder and it would read anything in there either.

You speak of adding it as monitored folder or via importing media? Is this the same issue as described at this thread in General Discussion? As you posted there that it doesn't work for you?

You have two ways of importing; you can add files (importing media) and/or watch a folder (watch folders, as it is hard to guess Big Grin ).