MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Got SB Trunk Based Build to Build Fully...

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Got SB Trunk Based Build to Build Fully...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-03-2012, 12:41 AM)posophe Wrote: [ -> ]I have verify and make all files executable. Path is executable to. Perhaps a missing dep...

I can't help you any further, as I'm mainly on windows... hoping for ilikenwf to take over?!
Hi,

A Packman user help me on. This problem is solved
What was the solution?
Linux don't understand --exclude=.svn. So he created a patch with remove function of all svn. Now I search how include autoreconf -fi into build process because xulrunner can't being compile without.
Ok I will use directly cmake + args , make make install. So if I wan't to make a build out-of-sources I need to make cd build, cmake .. +args or cmake args + .. ? I have try differents possibilities without any results...
Thanks
@+
Posophe
Ilikenwf: Can you explain me how you had compile your deps please ? Thanks you
Pages: 1 2 3 4