MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Error message with Last.fm add-on

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Error message with Last.fm add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Whilst I have had not many problems with nightingale which I have been able to solve with help or general searching I have one which I don't understand.

I can login and scrobble with the Last.fm plugin easily, I get this when I click on the link in the right hand column-

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: jar:file:///home/ash/.nightingale2/9hpvir33.default/extensions/audioscrobbler@getnightingale.com/chrome/lastfm.jar!/content/tuner2.xhtml
Line Number 168, Column 38: <h3 class="nav-stations-category">&lastfm.radio.from.nightingale;</h3>

I would be grateful for any suggestions what the problem would be. I'm wondering if its the API bug.
I just spotted the error and uploaded a new version. Please re-download the addon from the addons page.
Thanks for your help!
(12-24-2011, 06:21 AM)Lukas_Skywalker Wrote: [ -> ]I just spotted the error and uploaded a new version. Please re-download the addon from the addons page.
Thanks for your help!

Thank you, working perfectly.