MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Hi, folks *-*

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Hi, folks *-*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Marie. I'm 19 years old and I'm argentinian. So, sorry for any english mistake in my posts. '^_^

Well, I was a big Songbird fan because it was easily the best and less complicated player for Linux I have tried in my life, but since they quit giving support for that OS, I waited (im)patiently for the release of your program. I have very poor coding knowledge. I know a little of design but I'm not good with interfaces and I have no time to help with that, so I'll be a tester and the kind of person who suggests plugin and such things haha Smile

Here goes my flavours.me : maruylala.

Have a nice day!
Hi Marie and welcome to our community! :-)

If you like to test the software, report bugs, suggest new features or whatever that's great. All help is much appreciated. I hope you'll enjoy Nightingale.

Quote:So, sorry for any english mistake in my posts. '^_^
No need to apologize. I guess the fewest of us are native speakers of English.
Of course I really enjoy the player Big Grin Thanks for welcoming me!
Welcome! Your English is better than mine when I'm tired and half asleep at the keyboard...in IRC the guys can tell you that I sound pretty crazy sometimes - what makes that bad is the fact I'm American...

Haha...anyway, we're glad to have you!
Hahaha, I guess being tired never helps Smile and thanks for welcoming me too! Smile It's a pleasure to be here