MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Issue When Starting Nightingale

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Issue When Starting Nightingale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-17-2011, 07:15 AM)ilikenwf Wrote: [ -> ]That's good - it's just that codec. You need to remove it.

Codec (ladspa) duly removed...same old problems, save the seg-fault, still persist. Console reports remain as before sans seg-fault. I'll now try Manko10's version and report back.

Manko10 I bow to you Sir! All now appears to be well with no obvious issues left. My thanks to you all for your help...much appreciated.

I tested my amd64 package on my other linux install and it works fine in Debian 7.0 Wheezy with GNOME3.
(12-17-2011, 06:11 AM)ammortiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2011, 05:45 AM)Timmythepirate Wrote: [ -> ]I replaced all the 64-bit pieces with 32-bit equivalents. I got it to work on Linux Mint 12. Here's the link if anyone wants to try it.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale-bi...b/download

Your file installed perfectly (thanks!) but thereafter all the old problems were still in place...delete library and continue still landed in a loop and the watch folder didn't update and import anything.

I also had the same problem on my Ubuntu install (Toshiba laptop), when I downloaded and installed Ezekiel00032bit Deb file the problem was gone. Works very well.

I've updated both deb packages because of bug fixes on the 16th and fixed some package meta data.
i386 & amd64: http://forum.getnightingale.com/thread-3...ml#pid1530
(12-17-2011, 02:12 AM)Ezekiel000 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I'm confused about is that the nightingale package turns out to be double the size of the songbird on from getdeb. The problem is the components folder in nightingale is 144.2mb while in songbird it is 13.7mb

I had a look and although there are more files being built, those extra files are required and aren't the cause of the drastic increase in size but the files that are also found in songbird are much larger. Is the current built process keeping in the debug information or tests? Could that explain the increase in size?

Also I've updated the debs of nightingale see link above.
Pages: 1 2 3 4