MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - WASAPI

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: WASAPI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could one of you geniuses please give as a WASAPI driver? Smile
Given that there are currently no active developers on this project, I don't think the chances for new major features (especially if they are platform-specific) are high. I'd still propose to move your thread to the Features & Suggestions forum.

I have no idea of windows audio stuff, so I don't know why you'd actually need a specific audio API: from a short search it seems as if the results of most audio APIs are quite similar in terms of quality (except maybe on specialized high-end hardware).

If you find a gstreamer plugin for that (and probably build with a custom gstreamer pipeline), it might technically be possible to output to other APIs. Maybe even from an add-on, but iirc the pipeline is fixed.