MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Auto cross fader

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Auto cross fader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I wonder if there exists such a thing as an automatic cross fader?
That would include an option to set the fader time between tracks in a playlist.

Thanks in advance!

Great player btw!!!

J.
(03-10-2016, 07:14 AM)jonas76 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there exists such a thing as an automatic cross fader?
That would include an option to set the fader time between tracks in a playlist.

Nope. It has been kinda planned in a gstreamer update some years ago, but the changes were never merged (due to other problems with that, and lack of manpower in general). It is tracked as Issue #114, if you want to have a look at it.
(03-11-2016, 01:42 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 07:14 AM)jonas76 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there exists such a thing as an automatic cross fader?

Nope. It has been kinda planned in a gstreamer update some years ago, but the changes were never merged (due to other problems with that, and lack of manpower in general). It is tracked as Issue #114, if you want to have a look at it.

Thanks for the clarification, but pitty of course.