MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Ratingfile Crash

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Ratingfile Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-04-2016, 02:06 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]You should – just in case – verify that importing works as well before relying on this version; in my tests it worked without issues, but the XML generation code has been altered and I only tested about 2 ex- and imports with my main configuration.

I just did an export, changed some minor things in the XML-file (some play counts, one rating) and re-imported the file. I didn't check 40k+ entries, but everything looks fine on first sight as well as the changes were imported ok - so thanks again! Smile
Just to signal that with version 1.3.2.6, I could not export (script hanging at 99%, xml file stuck at 0kb - debug consol don't report error, last notification relatied to generating xml file), but I could with version 1.3.2.7 just found in this thread. Import did also work very well !

May I suggest the add-on wiki page is updated with this version ?

Thanks for this tool.

Too bad nightingale is asleep like Snowy White...
Pages: 1 2 3