MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - zoom UI?

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: zoom UI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm running Nightingale on Ubuntu, with a high density display (similar to Retina). My gnome-based gui apps are all using text scaling, so the UI looks correct. However, Nightingale must use a different UI because all the text is tiny on this machine.

I can zoom in the text just in the library viewer, but then the line height is still very compacted. Is there a way I can zoom the UI in general?

Thanks!
See http://forum.getnightingale.com/thread-741.html.
At some point our XULRunner will probably be new enough to natively support hiDPI displays.
Thanks so much. It looks too pixelly when I adjust layout.css.devPixelsPerPx in about:config, so for now I'm just going to leave it as-is.