MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Playlist adding stopping on the same song using directory browser add-on

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Playlist adding stopping on the same song using directory browser add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I've just installed Nightingale on Ubuntu 15.04. Because I hate playlists I installed directory browser add-on. I don't wanna use any playlists because we don;t know the authors of the middle ages masses.When adding new playlists adding always stops on the same song.  Huh
Thanks for your help.
(05-24-2015, 12:14 AM)ygyfygy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't wanna use any playlists because we don;t know the authors of the middle ages masses.When adding new playlists adding always stops on the same song.

I don't think I understand your statement correctly. Here's what I'd guess from your description:

1. Start Nightingale (Version? Operating System?)
2. Play a song from the main library ("Library" in the left side panel)
3. Click at the "+" sign on the playlist headline in the left side panel

Expected:
A new playlist is created; playback continues.

Actual:
A new playlist is created; playback skips to one specific song (what song?) and pauses (the song metadata is shown on the media panel, but no playback).

If that is correct, this is one weird bug. I can't reproduce that on Debian Jessie x64, Nightingale 1.13a manual build from sb-trunk-oldxul, built 11-16-2014 (yes, that's old). Can you clarify the issue?
(05-27-2015, 04:18 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2015, 12:14 AM)ygyfygy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't wanna use any playlists because we don;t know the authors of the middle ages masses.When adding new playlists adding always stops on the same song.

I don't think I understand your statement correctly. Here's what I'd guess from your description:

1. Start Nightingale (Version? Operating System?)
2. Play a song from the main library ("Library" in the left side panel)
3. Click at the "+" sign on the playlist headline in the left side panel

Expected:
A new playlist is created; playback continues.

Actual:
A new playlist is created; playback skips to one specific song (what song?) and pauses (the song metadata is shown on the media panel, but no playback).

If that is correct, this is one weird bug. I can't reproduce that on Debian Jessie x64, Nightingale 1.13a manual build from sb-trunk-oldxul, built 11-16-2014 (yes, that's old). Can you clarify the issue?

It works all right now. I think the bug was because of my specific configuration and upgrading my system solved it. Thanks. And sorry for my English and slow response time.