MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Unable to install add on

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Unable to install add on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Old bloke here who has very little knowledge of computers.

I have downloaded Nightingale after reading somewhere it's the must have download for audiobooks if used in conjunction with the audio bookmarks add on.

I have downloaded the add on but have no idea how to actually install it. I have looked around this site for some kind of fools guide but could not find anything.

Would any of you be kind enough to explain in easy terms how to install said add on. You would make a very old man very happy.

Kindest regards

Gary
Sorry worked it out.

Very easy really Angel
In the case somebody searchs for this, installing add-ons is possible by...
  • Visiting the Add-on page in Nightingale (for example via "Tools|Add-ons" and the "Get Extensions" link under the list of installed add-ons or by pressing CTRL+T and entering addons.getnightingale.com into the location bar) and clicking Download on the add-on you want to install, then "Allow" the installation by clicking on the appropriate button on the bar appearing on the top if necessary
  • Downloading the XPI from the add-ons page through your regular browser and opening "Tools|Add-ons", then locate the file after clicking the "Install..." button
  • [Windows only] Downloading the XPI from the add-ons page through your regular browser on the add-on page and dragging it into the Nightingale Library