MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Skipping last few seconds of every song

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Skipping last few seconds of every song
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

When I play song with Songbird, a few seconds before the song ends, songbird start playing the next song. I think it's a feature, because most MP3's have a few seconds without (hearable) sound. I edit al my songs and remove that. So now songbird skips like 3 seconds of song thats still playing.
Does anyone understand me (congratulations), do others face this problem, is it a bug or a feature, but most important, is there something I can do about it?

Thanks
Hi

Try increasing or decreasing your audio buffer in the playback settings, this should fix the issue in most cases.

P.S.: Songbird isn't updated anymore, try Nightingale instead Wink
(03-13-2015, 12:08 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Try increasing or decreasing your audio buffer in the playback settings, this should fix the issue in most cases.

P.S.: Songbird isn't updated anymore, try Nightingale instead Wink

Thanks, i'll try that.
Edit: Of course I'm using nightingale, but it's been a while since that is updated to