MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Can't Use Context Menu To Add Music To Playlists

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Can't Use Context Menu To Add Music To Playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't add music to any playlists using "add to" right click context menu entry. I can drag/drop tracks over, and
smart playlists work properly. When I attempt to add a song using the "add to" menu entry, the error console reports:

Quote:Error: sourceplaylist.mediaListView is undefined
Source File: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Nightingale/jsmodules/sbAddToPlaylist.jsm Line: 625

When I open the file to that line it reads:
Quote:     var selection = sourceplaylist.mediaListView.selection.selectedIndexedMediaItems;

I think it wise to mention I'm running Nightingale in
Symantec Workspace Virtualization (A sandboxing application for application management and deployment), and
I'm running ShadowDefender (a disk protection application that erases changes to chosen partitions upon
reboot [In my case the operating system partition is protected]). I do not believe these to be at fault, but when I get a chance I'll try installing Nightingale on another machine.

Related post: http://forum.getnightingale.com/thread-630.html

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm running Nightingale 1.12.1, Build 2454 (20140111214227) on Windows 8 X86-64. I'm using the ChromiBird theme, but issue appears in all themes I've tried.
Random idea: does reselecting the library/playlist you're in and then trying to execute the action help?

Also, this is the line in the source code: https://github.com/nightingale-media-pla...t.jsm#L625

It seems the sourceplaylist is passed in as third argument. I am wondering if the context menu passes this third argument (I'd hope so).
(02-03-2015, 03:32 AM)freaktechnik Wrote: [ -> ]does reselecting the library/playlist you're in and then trying to execute the action help?

Nope, but appreciate the suggestion.
Hmm, I can't reproduce this. Where is the item you're right clicking on (Library, SmartPlaylist, Playlist, Add-on generated playlist)?
I'm seeing this problem too. I do right-click a track in the Library. The destination playlist is static (i.e. not a SmartPlaylist).
Drag and drop does work.