MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Not working

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i recently installed nightingale and everything was working good and i was looking for feathers i downloaded one and when i tried to use it nightingale closed and i waited and waited and it didnt do anything so i force closed it and when i tried to open it it just never opened and i delete nighting gale and everything from my laptop and i downloaded it again but when i try to open it just dosen't, anything i can do?
Which operating system do you use? Which feather caused Nightingale to stop working? Which version of Nightingale do you use?
(12-17-2014, 09:44 PM)mweidner Wrote: [ -> ]Which operating system do you use? Which feather caused Nightingale to stop working? Which version of Nightingale do you use?

Mac OS X 10.6.8, the feather was ''Walnut2'', the version that comes on the webpage http://www.getnightingale.com ''1.12.1'' i recently started using it i didn't even have music yet i used ''songbird'' but i didn't know it was discontinued and then i found nightingale.
I have just installed Walnut2 on Windows 7 and it works. The following issue occured:

Known issue: Nightingale window can be minimized after install. You have to drag it's borders to maximize it.

But it was no problem to maximize Nightingale. Maybe it is a Max OS X problem?

You can try to delete your Nightingale profile:

On Mac, open the following location in Finder.
~/Library/Application Support/Songbird2/Profiles

Alternatively you can try to delete just the walnut2 extension within your profile. Look for the extension directory and the extension.* files within your profile. You can delete all these files, but this will also delete any other extension you have installed yourself.

Backup your profile before changing it. So you can go back, if something went wrong.