MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - How to export the Media View?

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: How to export the Media View?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I'm using Nightingale with many many playlists. When I'm adding a new playlist, i must re-design the Media View of Nightingale. I don't use "Rating" or "Source", but I'm using "Genre" and "Filter Pane View" instead of "List View".

How can I export/save my personal Media View and import it to new playlists?

This is my Media View
[attachment=206]

And this is the standard Media View
[attachment=207]
Doesn't just changing to the filter pane view with the button on the right top of the media view give you always the same three panes?
I believe the columns of the song list are saved on a per-playlist basis and there is no other way of setting it other than right-clicking on the header and reselecting the desired tags, at least not with vanilla Nightingale.
You're right, but I'm creating every week several new playlists and I'm a very lazy guy. Wink