MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Library

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I delete my library completely and install it from without bookstores or addons?I tried to delete the registry keys of the software in windows 7 regedit and it always installs with everything and gets errors,like this : My library is corrupt ...etc
I would like to do a new clean instalation without any data...Please help...
(09-01-2014, 10:19 PM)Hyenax Wrote: [ -> ]How do I delete my library completely and install it from without bookstores or addons?I tried to delete the registry keys of the software in windows 7 regedit and it always installs with everything and gets errors,like this : My library is corrupt ...etc
I would like to do a new clean instalation without any data...Please help...

[Moved] to helpdesk.

You should not try to mess with the windows registry; Nightingale stores most of its user-related data in the so-called profile, a folder in your user's profile. To get into a new profile, you have two options: start Nightingale with the -p option (on Win7x64, enter "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nightingale\nightingale.exe" -p into the start menu and hit enter, for 32 bit versions it's "C:\Program Files\Nightingale\nightingale.exe" -p). You can then create a new profile and start with that; your old, corrupt profile will be preserved but no longer used.

Alternatively, you can simulate a clean install by entering %APPDATA%/Nightingale into the start menu, hit enter. Then delete or move everything you see (profiles.ini and the Profiles folder are the important bits).
Thank You
rsjtdrjgfuzkfg

I will try.

It worked perfectly

Thanks again u saved my life!!!