MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - How to add pause between songs.

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: How to add pause between songs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using Windows 8.1 and Nightingale 1.12.1, Build 2454 (20140111214227). It seems that the songs are over-running each other. I know in the older version of Songbird there was an option that allowed me to put a pause between songs which took care of this but I can't find that here. Help? Thanks.
(08-20-2014, 03:25 AM)hellcat51 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Windows 8.1 and Nightingale 1.12.1, Build 2454 (20140111214227). It seems that the songs are over-running each other. I know in the older version of Songbird there was an option that allowed me to put a pause between songs which took care of this but I can't find that here. Help? Thanks.

I'm not aware of such an option in Songbird. Can you describe how to use it in Songbird?

The overlapping stuff is afaik a bug from songbird times caused by bitrate changes or something. However, I haven't found it in our issue tracking system (but I did not search too hard). I'd assume that this issue could get fixed with a new gstreamer version (which will come with the next nightingale version iirc). I'm not sure if the current nightlies are already built with it or not, feel free to give them a try.
I haven't had Songbird in a while but if memory serves me correctly, it was under options, maybe something to do with DJ options?