MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Smart playlist list view gets corrupted by switchto "music" under "Library" and back

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Smart playlist list view gets corrupted by switchto "music" under "Library" and back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start program. Switch display to a smart playlist. It displays correctly. Switch back to displaying "music" folder under library. It displays correctly. Switch back to the same smart playlist. It does not display correctly. In this case the list is sorted by Play Count. All items with playcount of 0 are not displayed. Toward the end of the list most columns are not displayed, except for the "Rating" and "Lyricss" fields. FOr the smart playlist, use the "Edit Properties" dialog, press ok button, and the Smarlist displays correctly again. The smart list has about 1000 items. Rules are "Ratings >2", "Play Count < 13".
Reproduceable for me (with a smart playlist and the rules fsieber provided and the 1.12 release version; haven't tested against trunk).

Seems to be a display bug, which is related to the sort order. All textual content vanishes after a certain scroll point (for me in the moment element 250 appears on the bottom), and invalid entries are added on the bottom (one for each unplayed track).
Same bug happens sometimes after clearing the search iirc. And it spams the error console. Though reloading (with f5) sometimes fixes it.
EDIT: Hopefully this thread, the issue I described and the other thread all have the same origin... Also, I think we knew that this happened for quite some time, just not exactly when and why. So, thanks for the STR!