MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Annoying last.fm addon error

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Annoying last.fm addon error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

There are really annoying last.fm addon error - most of the time it looks like this:

[Image: kbtvza.jpg]

In that state scrobbling sometimes works, but "scrobble my tracks" option can may turn off spontaneously.

Sometimes plugin are trying to connect properly and at this time Nightingale freezes.

I made clean install - no effect.

It started after last.fm problems about 1,5 month ago (history: http://status.last.fm/)

It looks like last.fm addon requires some update, but perhaps someone have resolve?
I managed to solve this problem - it was caused by the files:

playbackhistory@songbirdnest.com
or/and
playqueue@library.songbirdnest.com
or some other .db file except main library.

I've got 5 years old library with 25000 tracks, so I always copy my library file and the other .db files after new installation of Nithingale/Songbird.
This time after clean installation i copied only library file and edited prefs - finally last.fm addon works great as always.