MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - "Nightingale is unable to start" prompt

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: "Nightingale is unable to start" prompt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Nightingale has detected that your Library is corrupt and cannot be read.

In order for Nightingale to function correctly, your library needs to be deleted. This action cannot be undone. You will lose subscriptions, playlists and track metadata edited in Nightingale.

Your media files are safe and will not be deleted, but you'll need to rescan them.

Delete Library and Restart
Continue Anyway

I have gotten this message whenever I start Nightingale since yesterday, and if I click any of the buttons there the prompt closes and another one of the same prompt appears. When I click the X on the top right to close it on four of the prompts that appear, Nightingale will start up. From there, when I play any music the music will play as normal but the the same prompt will come up. When I start a new song after an old one, the prompt also appears.

I am using Windows 7 ultimate, thank you in advance.
(07-27-2014, 11:50 AM)magus0 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Nightingale has detected that your Library is corrupt and cannot be read.

Try a clean profile. For that, execute Nightingale with the -p option. On 64bit-Windows using the Nightingale installer, one way to do that would be entering
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Nightingale\nightingale.exe" -p
into the start menu's search field and hitting enter. For 32 bit:
Code:
"C:\Program Files\Nightingale\nightingale.exe" -p

In the window popping up (Profile Manager), create a new profile and start with that profile. Nightingale should then behave like it did on a fresh installation, that means that you need to re-import your music and re-configure altered preferences and add-ons, if required.
Thank you so much. It worked and I have to reconfigure everything, but it works.