MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - "Nightingale is unable to start"

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: "Nightingale is unable to start"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Nightingale has detected that your Library is corrupt and cannot be read.

In order for Nightingale to function correctly, your library needs to be deleted. This action cannot be undone. You will lose subscriptions, playlists and track metadata edited in Nightingale.

Your media files are safe and will not be deleted, but you'll need to rescan them.

Delete Library and Restart
Continue anyway

Since a yesterday, I keep getting this error whenever I try to start Nightingale. When I press any button on there, the prompt will close and open up again. If I press the X on the top right 4 times on the prompt, the nightingale player will open up. From there if I play any music my music will play but that same prompt will appear, the prompt will also come up when a new song starts after the current one. If I press the X or 'continue anyway' it will continue as normal, but if I press the Delete Library and restart, it closes nightingale.

Specs in case any of it is necessary

Windows 7 ultimate

Desktop:

Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4GHz LGA 1150 84W Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics BX80646I54670K

Memory:

G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR

PSU:

Rosewill HIVE Series HIVE-750 750W Continuous @40°C, 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified, Modular Design, Single +12V Rail, ATX12V v2.31/EPS12V ...

Motherboard:

GIGABYTE GA-Z87-D3HP LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

GPU:

ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Optical drive:

SAMSUNG DVD Burner SATA Model SH-224DB/BEBE - OEM

Hard drive:

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive