MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Enable reordering of tracks in play queue #96

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Enable reordering of tracks in play queue #96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On github: https://github.com/nightingale-media-pla.../issues/96

Running a debug build on Ubuntu 14.04 provided these two lines in the console.

WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(((aCurrentIndex) >= -1) && ((aCurrentIndex) <= (PRInt32) mLength - 1)) failed: file /home/morpheus/development/nightingale-hacking/components/library/localdatabase/src/sbLocalDatabaseMediaListViewSelection.cpp, line 194

WARNING: NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv, rv) failed with result 0x80070057: file /home/morpheus/development/nightingale-hacking/components/library/localdatabase/src/sbPlaylistTreeSelection.cpp, line 234

Reading from the Mozilla Table of Errors, it appears that some invalid argument was passed to the second function. I'm still learning about debugging using gdb, my next move I guess would be to look at the values that are getting passed in to those methods.
(07-24-2014, 01:32 AM)luisgmarine Wrote: [ -> ]WARNING

Debug builds yield tons of warnings, you should be able to ignore them. On windows, setting the environment variable "XPCOM_DEBUG_BREAK" to "warn" will stop all these issues from popping up, so I'd guess that works on linux too? Or do you want to fix them (beware, there are many)?
I would like to work on fix this issue, but to be honest I don't have the slightest clue on where to get started. I figured that maybe trying to reproduce the issue would yield some type of error as to why when you drag a track to a different position it is simply copied and not reordered.
My guess is that the actual implementation copies the tracks instead of moving them. Did you check the now playing list code first?