MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Nightingale not playing songs in sequence?

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Nightingale not playing songs in sequence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, hello! Me again, with a new, just as strange, issue! Nightingale plays songs just fine, and when I select them, they work just as they should. However, when the song ends, it advances to the next song, and appears to be playing it, but it does so without producing any sound. The little play bar keeps moving, as though something is happening, but nothing comes to me. Bizarrely, it seems to only happen if I have shuffle enabled.

EDIT: It happens when playing sequentially too, but only sporadically.
(06-23-2014, 06:22 PM)fishbowlkraken Wrote: [ -> ]Nightingale plays songs just fine, and when I select them, they work just as they should. However, when the song ends, it advances to the next song, and appears to be playing it, but it does so without producing any sound. The little play bar keeps moving, as though something is happening, but nothing comes to me. Bizarrely, it seems to only happen if I have shuffle enabled.

EDIT: It happens when playing sequentially too, but only sporadically.

Hm. This indeed sounds weird. I assume Xubuntu 13.10 x64 from your older posts, but on what build?