MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Splashscreen 2013

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Splashscreen 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe it's time to bump year to 2013 or 2010-2013 on splashscreen? Smile 2012 makes me feel bad when NG is loading Smile
Done... should have thought of that one earlier Tongue
(08-11-2013, 11:34 PM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ]Done... should have thought of that one earlier Tongue

Great! Thanks.
maybe we could remove the year... and I think once we will be based on new XULRunner, remove the splash screen.
(08-12-2013, 09:46 PM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]maybe we could remove the year... and I think once we will be based on new XULRunner, remove the splash screen.

I agree about the remove the splash screen thing... and I'm fine with removing the year.