MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Fresh Build from Trunk Is Up

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Fresh Build from Trunk Is Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just figured it'd been far too long since I uploaded a new Mac version.

DMG: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/fi...g/download

Addons: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/fi...01/addons/
You couldn't set the cron to build every night with my script ?
I did have it that way but I rearranged my networking stuff recently and hadn't turned the mac back on yet...

Cool thing is that I have it set to sleep all the time, except it wakes up 1 minute before the cron job fires Smile
Time to release 1.12.1 version. It works good and scrobbling issue is fixed.
(08-06-2013, 05:11 AM)dyedfox Wrote: [ -> ]Time to release 1.12.1 version. It works good and scrobbling issue is fixed.

Just out of curiosity: Why is the DMG called i636 but the link says "32 bit"? Or, to put it differently, would it generally possible to create a 64-bit version?
i636 is basically the type of the Intel Processor it was built on, while 32-bit is the architecutre relevant to the end-user.
It should be possible to create 64-bit builds, I am not sure though if with our current XULRunner. The upgrade of XULRunner might give us the options to create Mac OS X 64-bit builds too.

However from an end-user standpoint, you probably won't feel the change, except for flash now being the 64-bit flash from your system.
Thanks for the quick reply! And yes, I'm not missing anything right now. It's only that 32 bit smacks of old, to me. I just switched from iTunes to Nightingale because it doesn't play Ogg Vorbis, anymore. There used to be a QuickTime plugin but that became useless when Apple switched to 64 bit because they didn't bother to reveal their new plugin API. I was just concerned that I might switch from one dead-end to another... ;-) Thanks for resolving my doubts!