Nightingale Forums

Full Version: THANK YOU for a great player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to thank you, the group of people who keep nightingale going. I was a songbird fan but I gave up on it. I'm a win 8 user and saw nightingale just seemed to perform better and loved the video support.

I'm telling my friends about it and am planning on writing a full review on why people should switch to it on my blog.

I'm sure you hear thanks quite a bit, but I'm liking this player so much I have to tell you!
Wonderful! We really love hearing from our fans! This helps us keep going even amongst criticisms we sometimes have to deal with.

We're glad you like the player, and hope you stick around, as we have great things ahead!
(05-12-2013, 04:44 AM)ilikenwf Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful! We really love hearing from our fans! This helps us keep going even amongst criticisms we sometimes have to deal with.

We're glad you like the player, and hope you stick around, as we have great things ahead!

It's a good player. It's really what songbird should have been. Especially with the video support, it feels more like a complete player and the Blue Monday feather looks great. I've got a decent number of followers on my blog so I plan on giving this player some respect.
Exellent!

Got a link to your blog?
Thank you Smile
Sorry it's taking me so long to get back. I'll have the review done by today or tomorrow. My intership has been taking up more time than I had imagined. I will post the link to it soon.