Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Cannot edit wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just me, or can I not edit the wiki any more? I've bumped versions for four addons, and wanted to upload them here, as I've done in the past. I can't remember how I did it in the past, but apparently I just click "edit", which I cannot find anywhere. Am I being stupid, or has something changed?
Are you logged in? After logging in, there should be an edit button below each addon section.
(04-18-2013, 04:42 AM)ilikenwf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you logged in? After logging in, there should be an edit button below each addon section.

Yes, I was logged in, but cannot see any edit buttons at all
[Image: KfXboqZl.jpg]

I've tried both Firefox and Chromium.
(04-19-2013, 11:40 AM)sparhawk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: KfXboqZl.jpg]

In theory you also should not see the glass icon but a pen instead... do you experience this on all pages?

@GeekShadow ?
I've tested three pages and I see the magnifying glass ("Show pagesource") for all of them.
Yep, I have disabled edit because of spam, still looking for a solution.

I have allowing you access sparhawk, retry please Smile
(04-21-2013, 12:34 AM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]I have allowing you access sparhawk, retry please Smile

Thanks for that. It works fine now. I'll try to refrain from promoting sexual remedies. Tongue
I don't see registration link on the add-ons wiki page. So, are new people not allowed to register?
I have putted it back, not sure why it was disabled.
(07-25-2013, 07:46 AM)GeekShadow Wrote: [ -> ]I have putted it back, not sure why it was disabled.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2