MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Idea: Intelligent Shuffle

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Idea: Intelligent Shuffle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think eventually building a bit into Nightingale that keeps stats on track playcounts (well, we already do?), and then will sort shuffles (when an option is checked) based on the Album, Artist, AlbumArtist, Genre, Title? and possibly other attributes of the more listened to tracks by the user...

Comments? It'd be similar to how Pandora works, I guess, only it'd be playing stuff based on what's in your library. Maybe later on we could have it tie in with MusicNinja if it's installed, and possibly grooveshark, last.fm, etc...
We already support play and skip counts to be monitored. I like the inteeligent shuffle idea, though. Maybe also include rating?
Actually PartyRuffle allows you to Shuffle based on those attributes. Separated tought.
I've yet to try that addon...makes me feel like an idiot.

I can close this thread, I guess...