MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - Pushed Songbird 2.0 Source into sb-trunk-oldxul and master

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: Pushed Songbird 2.0 Source into sb-trunk-oldxul and master
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FYI...

Someone remind me sometime to rebuild the x86_64 vendor deps sometime, as well as the ones for Mac.

I think that GeekShadow and rsjtdrjgfuzkfg did the i686 and Win32 deps...so we need to coordinate and get them up for 1.11.1 (as I named it in sb-trunk-oldxul) since that's our next milestone...

1.5 will hopefully be a xul 6 (or possibly xul 12 or 13 if we can swing it) release based on master, 2.0 will be a polished version of 1.5...with plenty of actual low level rewrites.
Oh, and it seems that either Pinkmartini or something in the 2.0 causes ngale to crash with a fresh profile on sb-trunk-oldxul...it could be that I need to update the deps, but there's also the fact that it runs fine using my old profile, which doesn't have the pink martini feather...

GeekShadow and anyone else want to confirm/suggest ideas?