MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - vandelay-industries addon

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: vandelay-industries addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks!
I can't find a way to talk to this addon's author, can someone please make it work on nightingale?

Thank you
[Moved to Add-on Suggestions]

It would be great if you could contact the author, possible ways are babelzilla and his/her account on googlecode (there is a eMail adress). Tell him how much you like his/her work, and ask him/her if he could add a little change to it to make it compartible.

However, I test bumped the extension for you, it is attatched to this post. Unzip the file and drag the .xpi file inside to Nightingale's Add-on manager. As I don't use last.fm I did not test it. Let us know if it works properly, and we'll publish it on the add-ons page.
Note that even if it works there is a need to get in touch with the developer, as it would be great if he could publish new versions for both Songbird and Nightingale.
(03-09-2012, 12:04 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ][Moved to Add-on Suggestions]

It would be great if you could contact the author, possible ways are babelzilla and his/her account on googlecode (there is a eMail adress). Tell him how much you like his/her work, and ask him/her if he could add a little change to it to make it compartible.

However, I test bumped the extension for you, it is attatched to this post. Unzip the file and drag the .xpi file inside to Nightingale's Add-on manager. As I don't use last.fm I did not test it. Let us know if it works properly, and we'll publish it on the add-ons page.
Note that even if it works there is a need to get in touch with the developer, as it would be great if he could publish new versions for both Songbird and Nightingale.

Wow! It's working better than it was with songbird!
I try to find the author...
Thank you!
(03-09-2012, 11:11 PM)aprovencio Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 12:04 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ][Moved to Add-on Suggestions]

Wow! It's working better than it was with songbird!
I try to find the author...
Thank you!

Thank you for testing!
Added to add-ons page, so this issue is [CLOSED].