MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Nightingale Forums - bluetooth headset a2dp

Nightingale Forums

Full Version: bluetooth headset a2dp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way to make bluetooth headset with a2dp working with nightingale ?
have anyone tryed..
i was thinking to use a service to detect a2dp media keys from bluetooth headset and call the command line plugin ....

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile i really like the nightingale
I use my a2dp bluetooth headphones with nightingale but I haven't tried to map the buttons to do anything, skip an pause work out of the box with totem though. So maybe have a look at the source for that for the basis of an addon for nightingale.
[Moved to Addon Suggestions]

Welcome to Nightingale!

Feel free to investigate how to access the bluetooth controls. Contact the developers here or in IRC if you need assistance on the Nightingale side - we can probably help you packing it into an Add-on.
(03-08-2012, 12:13 AM)rsjtdrjgfuzkfg Wrote: [ -> ][Moved to Addon Suggestions]

Welcome to Nightingale!

Feel free to investigate how to access the bluetooth controls. Contact the developers here or in IRC if you need assistance on the Nightingale side - we can probably help you packing it into an Add-on.

sounds good, i will test some ideeas in weekend and hope to come back with some good results Smile

(03-08-2012, 07:38 AM)matrixn Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good, i will test some ideeas in weekend and hope to come back with some good results Smile

Great! I'm looking forward to a new add-on developer joining the community Smile